1:17 AM

I spent my  thursday with kezia :) Carissa was supposed to be around but she had art class. We were sooo indecisive on where to go, SPCA, Universal Studios, Carissa's house, and i dont know. In the end we STILL went to orchard. We took neoprints but i think our iphone pictures were way way way cooler ;) 


Today is moooooonday! My mum and dad got really pissed with me over some stuff that happened on Sunday and decided to consficate my phone and ban me from going out for a week. But im hoping the ban for my phone wouldnt last so long. And yes, i havent touched my phone for an entire day :'( And for some reason, just now I asked my mum if I could go out with my classmate and she said yes. Hm... I was supposed to go for morning swim with Jade from 10-12 but SHE overslept till 1. Me and my brother decided to bake cookies and make Mac and Cheese so we went to fairprice to buy the ingredients together ^_^ Now the cookies are still heating up but the mac and cheese was way way too cheesy i feel like vomiting after eating half a plate. Hope the cookies will turn out better!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist