Marry the night

5:14 AM

 Tuesday! I got back my feel for blogging so now I'm back after 3 days! So I went ice skating with Shawn on tuesday. Haha havent seen her for so long! Reunion *hug*
 Our skating shoes! You can see Shawn's super cute socks poking out of my skates ^_^
 Polaroids! Found a bunch of photos in her wallet, including a ton of polaroids/neoprints and.... a picture of wooyoung from 2PM. Geez I didnt know she was that obssessed! But at least there are more pictures of me than wooyoung in her wallet so it's ok. And she's going to 2PM's concert this Saturday and the whole time I was with her she didnt mention a thing!!!! I only found out through her blog. :@ 
Me : So, anything interesting in your life now?  
Shawn : Nothing
Me now : *going to 2PM's concert is pretty interesting.....*

 I just realised that Shawn has a serious face. Probably from stress and tuition, DESTRESS DESTRESS ♥♥♥♥♥

 So this is us, taking a picture while we are in  our skating shoes and on the ice. And this picture is not wobbly at all! *pro* Both of us can't skate very well, so half the time we were holding on to the metal bar meant for kids. Until the person in charge told us the metal thing was only meant for people under 1.2m. I'm pretty sure people under 1.2m can skate better than we can! 

I am so sad the only proper skating rink in Singapore is at freaking KALLANG. They could have built it at a boring place like commonwealth to make it more interesting. Or better, Chinese garden. I'm pretty sure J Cube is coming up with an ice skating rink soon. And it'll only be two stops away from my house. *O* 


Today is wednesday. I watched Tin Tin with my cousin. And met up with my cell leader to talk about life halfway.  I'm pretty sure my cell leader has a 100x more childish impression of me. We talked about why I wanted to change schools. I gave my reasons. I'm sure those are quite lame, childish reasons I shouldn't be bothered with. But I am bothered, and anyway my chance of getting accepted into any other school with my current results or cca is like 0%! OK im supposed to meet up with Kez Kez and Carissa tomorrow but I dont even know if I can. My parents think I'm rebellious and dont trust me at all. I dont know!!!! T____________________T


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Spotify playlist