Teens Xcite

1:23 AM

Day started at 11am. I was supposed to be at Paya Lebar Mrt so that we can take a bus together to our church for briefing. Haha I asked my dad to fetch me to Paya Lebar and he fetched me to Aljunied instead lol?




We were on a food race and were supposed to complete several tasks while eating. We went to Fairprice to look for the red stuff.









Skittles! I love skittles, especially the one that's in the orange plastic thing. Skittles didn't make our mouth go red so we had to buy another pack of weird sour candy.




It was about 12 so we decided to go to Mac, since it was so nearby. Omg I'm eating fries at least twice a week.




Us with our mountain of fries




Attempt at being creative. Thank God It's Friday!









Challenge #3We were ultra lazy so we just used the fries we didnt manage to eat to form humongous.




We each in turn had to eat a letter. There were actually 7 challenges but we only managed to complete four and had to cab back to Bukit merah. Hey did you know that merah means hot/pretty in malay?? I learnt it in my colours chapter!




My cool church! Decorated for Easter!




We didn't know where to go after church so we just made our way to Cineleisure since we wanted to take neoprints.




Haha! Fionna was tryna do the fishtail braid for almost the whole day but her hair's too layered, but she did improve a lot :P







I wanted to get Gongcha so badly but the queue was so long and I had a curfew so I bought Icerockz instead. Still yay


There was a huge flea at Scape but I only brought $5 and couldn't buy anything :( Rushed off after buying Icerockz because my curfew was at like 7.30. My mum then told me she'd extend my curfew by one hour ????




We thought we were going back already so we had already spent most of our money. I think her new wallet is so cute :$$




We had really little money so we had to share one bowl of katsudon. I kinda like it, so nice :)




I took a bus with her to mrt because I didn't want to walk alone :P





I'm cuter than she is! <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist