cute as pie

8:06 PM

Celebrated Carissa's birthday at her house <3 I had a lot of fun, i miss everybody already :( Arrived at around two, took a number of polaroids xD I really like the film, it's so exciting to see what colour comes out next :D

It's pinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk <3
I used to play with this toy when I was young and I was like champion among my small siblings. I remember I used to buy tons of these things. And there was a happy meal toy with this toy and I was busy collecting :P but I never got a Spongebob one so cute hehe
Carissa's polaroids :)
Carissa's cake looked so yummy yay

Why is Matthew wearing the same shirt over and over again?
Mrs Lim went! So happy, i miss mrs lim so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh. And she's super duper duper fuper buper nice :) Haha we chased after her car as she left and her husband was like ???. I wish I brought extra clothes! The pool looked so fun :D CARISSA! LET'S HAVE A SLUMBER PARTY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARISSA! Have the best 13th year of your lifeeeeeeeeee. Please call me whenever you're bored, which should be once in two days hehehehe! <3<3<3<3 6Flexibility! Let's have another class gathering please..... Whose birthday is up next? Thanks for the nice goody bag! Actually you should be <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist