gingerbread man

5:21 AM

AWE YEAH. Anyway, kinda moody nowadays. I suck, I have to keep reading random funny stuff to perk my mood up. No idea why. Actually I think it's school. Homework. You won't be able to believe the truckload of homework I have, but you probably have more. I have to think of an item to remind me of something significant. Like what? Old school Horlick Malties? Or Kickapoo? Yummy stuff. I should just buy Kickapoo and I'd be like Oh, whenever I drink *takes a sip Kickapoo, I *another sip think of the time I *sip drank so much *sip Kickapoo that I did so well for erm.. *sip an eating contest. Yay then I'd be able to drink Kickapoo and get A++ fot lit. Ok lame, but really what should I bring? I think I should bring a picture of me with my front teeth gone and I'll just tell them about the time I fell or something. I still feel like transferring schools. I'm not happy there :( Actually it's kinda okay but then it's like i don't know, maybe I'm not used to it or something. I want to win 5k!! Jade is not interested in competing with me, all you have to do is either write and essay or make a video about which dream you would want to fulfil if you had the 5k. Omg.... I want to join... I want to win five thousand bucks. Today is such a waste of time. I've been on the computer since 1pm. I should be working on homework so that I can play during the weekend :( .... i don't know why but somehow i think i lack confidence.. I need to save more of these $$. If I score straight As for my end of year, I'm gonna treat myself to i don't know. I want to start working, I have not enough money, but I'd feel bad asking for more money.. I should really transfer.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist