fun in the sun

11:59 PM

I went to Cresent's annual funfair yesterday! I think it was quite fun :P There were like a hundred (?) stalls around with a variety of food and activities. Some of the games were kinda lame, like the fishing one. I thought there would be actual fish toys we'd have to catch but it was just balloons with water. Pathetic. I went around mostly with Caroline and it was fun right? I caught 8 balloons! I bet I beat carol, i miscounted 7 previously xD We played the rolling thing which was a bit like bowling but I was super fail at it, but Carol was good. We played some other game but yeah, altogether we got 5 tokens, we was quite sad, I think we need 22 to get a soft toy hm....... Went up to the ishhhhh and we braided our hair! Caroline got Quinn Fabray and I got some rose plaited thing. It was pretty ok! I liked it so much, I don't even know if i'll be able to do it again.... Snapped a picture and we bought our photo frames, so nice :) Rushed off at like 3.30 to start filming at my classmate's house. It was kinda funny and weird and we were quite awkward because we were supposed to shoot a chinese advertisement. Very cute all in all, I had fun <3

I'm so sad today is Sunday. I love weekends and I have to be at super strict MGS for another five days. How sad can that get? :((((( Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAZIQAH!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist