3:47 AM

Ytd's pict (:

Heyyy. I dont feel hyper, cause I've taken my medicine! :D Btw, this morning, I had this dream where me and Shawn quarrelled, I know we quarrelled after we played a game, but I didnt know what I did wrong. So I was like, "What did I do wrong?" Then Shawn was, "You're not on help!" So half the time I was dreaming, I was like, wtf, broken english? LOL! My family and I went to Singtel today, to buy my brother a new phone, and my dad and i need to change phones. My brother bought the Sony Ericsson w705, Benneth's phone. I find that phone not bad and I keep using it. The phone I wanted is like Out-of-Stock for the whole of Singtel, wth. So I had to buy that model from Starhub, but the problem is that, I'm still under contract! I have to wait till May 2010 D': And I've changed numbers w my brother cause my brother has the unlimited sms thing. If you havent received my sms about me changing numbers, ask my number from MSN ba, my MSN is joycharlyn@live.com. Ya, that's all I've got to say, bye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist