6:01 AM

It's Xmas Eve !

Hello. Dont know why but I suddenly like this picture... XmasXmasXmasXmasEVE! Okay, today went to this Converse Warehouse Sale, where I thought I could only find only Converse stuff there. In the end, the warehouse was stuffed with things of all sport brands. Lee Cooper, Everlast, blah. Not only stuff was in the warehouse, ppl were also in the warehouse. Enough ppl hunting for discounts to kill. So in the end, didnt buy anything. -.- After that, went to Raffles City. I went around alone as my parents were looking for Xmas presents. Bought this yogurt at Yoguru, damn nice. But once i finished the thing, I regreted. The yogurt was too cold, it made me SHIVERRR. After that we went Cityhall. No picts, too cold to take (:

Not that I'm greedy or anything
It's just that you know... So my list is below! :D
1) CHOCOLATES! Preferably Dark Chocolates.
2) Books.
3) Tees
4) Movie tickets!
5) Hehehehe... KA-CHING!

Haha, I know what to get for Kezia and Shawn, but I dont know what to get for Felicia... Prehaps.. a hand-written book of Love by ME? Hehehe, no lar! To Kezia, MISS YOU MUCH! When are you coming back?! Btw, are you still scrapbooking? To Shawn, do you like Chocolates? When's the next time you're playing Rayman w me? To Felicia, What sort of T-shirts are you looking for? I wna buy Xmas gifts but then I realised I havent saved up for gifts! So this year, the stuff I buy might be abit you know...

Until now, Mum still doesnt want me to touch her computer.. Zzz.. All she does when she ons the computer is look at the boring Stock Market or play card games with herself. I'm still obsessed w buying a new phone though the day I can buy a new phone is FARAWAY.. I needa go, Bye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist