4:06 AM

SHAWN IN DA HOUSE!
Hello, ytd, Shawn went to my house. Cause I was like alone in the house so my parents abit not fangxin so they asked me to call over a friend. But then in the Jade also stay at home .__. But then it was great to have Shawn over :D Around noon she reached my place, ate Mac. McSpicy = YUM! after that went home to do Shawn's assessments then play Wii. (: Shawn damn pro in MarioKart! I got last and she got first :) Then we played Rayman and that's when I started to win! Heheheh! Around 7, I fetched Shawn back to Chinese Garden MRT to meet her mum.


Shawn and me! It was the best picture cause the rest are either too dark or I shook. .___.
Me. Yuck, but its the best alr. I dont know why, but I like that Mario Tee! My mum dont allow me to use her computer D: So I had to use my dad's, which is much faster but then much older. Gtg, bye. P.S. Excited for the 27th!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist