3:42 AM


Sorry I've been like MIA for past few days, reason being... Another church camp. Third this holiday, its like my personal holiness level increased by a 101% (: Its the same as my second camp (same location), but the second one is a kids camp and the third one is a teens camp. And I'm the youngest there :0! Jade went w me, Yay! We're not supposed to use phones in camp as they confiscate it and return it to us in the night, and we have to give them back the next day. Zzz.. But I agree w that rule, phones makes us lose focus. Since I'm in camp, focus on CAMP! Ohgod, the pict sucks! But then its like the best in all of the lousy photos taken. I lost my talent for photograhy! :O! You know we have to cook our own food? The food is damn basic, Lunch and Dinner = Maggi, Breakfast = Bread and Milo. Sick of Maggi lar! Back to cooking, we have to put the stove and the solid fuel, the blah and blah. I hate cooking in the afternoon as the sun is so bright, and we have no shelter for cooking D: Plus you can barely see the fire in the afternoon. And you know how hard the floor where we sleep at is? MEGA HARD. And then once we played games till 2am and had to wake up at 6am next morning, zzz... We walked from Pasir Panjang to Hort Park seh! Clap! Ya, that's all, I think I'll bore you all from reading all my camp experiences :D Bye

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist