thinking of you

6:09 AM

this is a long and wordy post, so read only if you're reeeeeeeeeeeeally bored.
cant really remember what happened. but... i think i can vaguely recall staying at home on the 22nd. it was the boringest day ever. ahhhhhh should have gone out for lunch.

School reopened the following week, Felicia is back from taiwan. That week was just like school bored bored bored bored psp vbored bored lunch home sleep sms sleep. It was such a bad week. I can't believe that i actually study to prevent myself from being too bored, im such a lazy girl. lazy to blog, lazy to take mrt, lazy to tell my mum where i will be going (whoops). no wonder i get grounded so easily.

Yesterday, which is the 1st of November (new month already! school is getting so meaningless), had lunch with carissa and felicia then headed off to Ikea to get some furniture for Carissa's house. That part was fun :) I came home late for like 30-40minutes, so my mum counted me as irresponsible so yeah, today i had to come home early. Which sucks btw. My dad is still not back from his business trip so whenever i ask my mum something, i have to call my dad (and he doesnt pick up, he'll call you back) because apparently my mum is indecisive. hahah joking it's because they dont want misunderstandings. why am i telling you this? oh yea im bored. k i'll end off here and write somewhere else instead.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist