LOL

1:28 AM

not much on the 13th 14th 15th 16th except for idk going to carissa's house? awesome memory! LOL im pretty excited for going to carissa's house, heard it's really amazing :) oh ya! Class party on 15th! I loved it. Going to that class party made me not want to leave 6F more. I'll miss everyone in 6F :(

I helped Jade with her Mister Potato thing. Basically I took pictures of her doing the WEIRDEST.THINGS.EVER. Hope she wins, vote for her! wait i think the contest's over already. oh wellllllll. just read her blog www.chiffonrosette-s.blogspot.com

i love my cousin. although sometimes she does the stupidest stuff. never studies but always end up top in standard (jealous). has the dumbest boyfriends. broke her own heart more than a thousand million million times. oh well. i dont want her to get hurt again. make the right choice jadey :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist