sabahhhhhh

3:46 AM

Sabah was much funner than i thought it would be. :) Waiting to board the plane. I think the plane ride was even worse than the bus rides LOL

i cant remember what we did on the first day. erm.. we checked into our hotel rooms after dinner. I shared a room with Felicia. Our room was a corner room, so we were naturally afraid that they'll be creepy things around :) So in the end we slept with Carissa and Rui qi hahahahha THANK YOU

It was pretty fun. Playing taiti/tayti/tayty/taiitiii/ta1ti ahahhahah.
Taking stupid shots! :)
Carissa! you know this girl, ya the one in blue, she bully me in Sabah!!!
We went to the school to do CIP on the second day :) It was really fun and the school was really welcoming and I can feel how sincere the school was to us.
Dancers in their elaborate costumessss. Looks good right?
The people there were really friendly :)
Going to St Paul's (the school) really made me think of how fortunate I am. I complain and whine all the time, but when I looked at the condition of the tables at St Paul's, I felt so bad for complaining so much about vandalised table at HenryPark. At least our tables are not made of wood, at least they're not falling apart.
After the school, we drove to a resort on Mount Kinabalu, which is the famous mountain!! :))
Waiting to be checked in :)

The scenery at Mount Kinabalu was splendid. I've never seen so much nature in one place. Thinking of these really makes me want to go back there. AWWW

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist