11:07 PM

Went Library with Felicia ytd. but I left the house at 12 and I'm meeting her at 1 so I went to Jade's friend house first. After Jade fetch me to Jurong Interchange. Met up with Felicia there. Initially we were sitting at the adult zone. but then the be specific, we were sitting at the adukt zone as in the book shelves so the librarian said that we couldnt stay there. SO off we went to eat lunch. Then we eat cup noodles at the bus stop pretending to be waiting and eating at the same time. But then JAde and her friends saw us through a bus. Ohmy!

Felicia.
Taking photos.
Hehehehehe.
Lalalalalala`
Got spammer. Lol, shouldnt give a damn, should I ? Had a fun day ytd lar. Felicia blog got spammer also. Hehheh. i need to get baking, my mum's calling.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist