12:09 AM



Too many photos..
Sorry for the late post.
111009
Birthday Girl! Cake to eat at church. Coco Exotic, no bad lar. But eat too much will get sick of it. Hehehhehehehe. And you know when I eat chocolate, what happen? Hahahaha :D

After church go Aunty Mayoko (my mum's ex-colleague) house. The daughter so cute. Their TV so tiny. Zoom in on the TV. Tinniest Tv in Town! Went to NAFA (my art class) later on and made a sculpture of an apple. see? Not bad alr lar. I wasted so much tape. :/After art, go eat dinner with family at Sakae Sushi. OISHI! This sushi look like mini houses :D This reminds me of the shell of sea turtles. Wasabi queen :D
Peas, peas, peas.
Where all the photos are taken mostly at. Welcome to the Sakae Playground! Feet buried in coloured plastic balls.
Notice the pink and black combo.
In the greenhouse!
My cousin, Mum's side. See how tall the box is?
Smileeeee. AGAIN.... smileee!

End of day luh. Amazing day uhhh! :D hehhehheh.

The next day, 121009

Went to Marie's house, on the home took this picture with the bow notebook Kezia gave me. (thanks anyway) The two of us. What's my face doing? End of that day, :D.

141009

Dentist appointment. MY brother with the giant teeth. I got to go.


Bye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist