6:30 AM

I went to take picture before cutting bangs. I actually wanted to edit it for a before and after thing but then both picnik and photobucket were so damn slow, I got so fed up. So... before nicer or after nicer? It takes some time to get used to it, I myself also thought I looked so weird. FT and I. Felicia rebond only 2 hour sia, I took like 4 hours. Goodness, my hair must be too curly that's why it took such a long timeeee. I look weird. Felicia went to wet her hair resulting in holes. Does before or after look nicer? Desperate to knoww... Yes, it's weird. But I only have one of these... My camera is getting worse and worse, blurry and blurri-er. Do I look weird in bangsssss? Felicia reckons we look like twins, I'm starting to believe it :DDD Felicia looks damn good with bangs and rebonded hair. I wonder how am I gna tie hair tmr. My camera is blurrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... NO!


Felicia lost her thumbdrive, hope she finds it, her plurk about it was so amusing! HEHE... tell you about the CO. 1230 Take bus go MRT. 1255 Saw Felicia in the tap out place of Boon Lay MRT. 1305 Marie and the guys (Darrell, Yuet Yau and Junhong) came. Felicia damn shy. 1330 bought the movie tickets, didnt watch it. 1400 went to chapter 2 (me and FT only). 1450 met up with the rest. 1505 went alr. 1515 boarded 198 and I'm homeeeeeeeee. My parents came back only at 5.30. should have stayed longer uhhhhh? Bye :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist