When love takes over

7:44 PM

 Short meet up last week with Felicia bfflllllllllllll. I got on the train first and she somehow was able to find me in the train :X


Me : Im at the red seats. 
Fel: Okay I'll look for you at the next stop 
*Ding dong* Next stop 
Fel : Charlyn!!!! 
Me: :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 I can't remember where we wanted to go at first but we ended at somerset, as usual.

 Got this David Guetta album for $3!!!! And it's new and shiny *o* The girl that sold it to me is so nice!!!
I suddenly have double eyelids *o*
I love once upon a milkshake!! My favourite is still the strawberrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy ^_^


Ok i'll just end here because I've ran out of things to say!
Swimming with shawn and felicia this sunday! And guess what?! They dont have swimming costumes!!!!!!!!!!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Spotify playlist