Happy Saturday

4:40 AM


Saturday again. I seem to only step out of the house on Saturday. That's really sad :( Weekdays for school and sunday for homework. Goes on and on. Thank God exams are approaching and soon I can completely forget what homework is. 
 We were at the bus stop when the sun was setting so it was damn beautiful and the light was shining directly at us, so what to do? Camwhore loh :P

 Last last Saturday was spent fleaing for a bit, this saturday we watched a movie! Abduction :D The only good part was Taylor Lautner though :/
 I'm always running out of money :'( Not enough to go out, not enough to eat. THANK GOD IM SO NEAR TO MY OTHER ANGPOW RECEIVING DAY, WHICH IS MY BIRTHDAY, WHICH IS 9 DAYS AWAY!!!!! I'm ecstatic, get your gifts ready!!!! I want cash! And present, ya! Cash and present this year! Or you can treat me koi for the whole month, I dont know!!!

Neo prints we took few weeks back! Changed my wallet again ^.^

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Spotify playlist