Remember me, Sweet Bravery

1:43 AM

omg after posting this then do i realise how stupid this is. ahhhh anyway.
10 days to PSLE. It's really hard to believe that we've come thus far. I vaguely remeber myself counting down to PSLE but that was like 120 days, now it's 10. Hard to believe. I'm so scared of it.... I really hope I do well. I dont wanna go to a neighbourhood school, I wanna go somewhere decent and prestigious. Hopefully I'll get 245 and above ^^ I really wish I could do better for Science.. When I told my dad my marks he was like so low?! wtf lahhhhh! I'm so scared I really think I'm underprepared. I needa get 85 for everything. Till now I'm only getting like 70s range. :/ Die lah. WHY DIDNT I WORK HARDER FOR P5?!! Then I would've laid the foundation and would've done better for P6. walao lalala venting my anger on my poor sweet bloggie. hahahhaha

Love!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist