Hi

1:31 AM

Hi! i havent been posting photos of myself for ages so since I currently don't have a phone, I might as well use the webcam function :)Maybe it's because I have not taken pictures for a really long time. arghh this sucks.

see, i'm acting cute again haha LOL
haha I really haven't been posting pictures of myself in a longggg time. My whole family is taking turns to fall sick, except for me! Whenever I tell my parents that, they'll be like, "Don't count your chicks before they hatch." wtf? My sister is sickkkk. Noooo. I think it's because I'm bored but I am starting to reading to read the Harry Potter series again. Every morning before I brush my teeth, I would be reading in bed. I think I should stop doing that, my eyesight might deteriorate. Yay I've finally finished all my homework! hahahah. My mum confiscated my phone. fml. Actually not really, it's for my own good. I dont want to keep checking my phone for messages :)
LOL

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist