hey!

4:04 AM


omg i just realised for how long i've not posted :O more than a month i guess hehehehe. sorry!
i really have no photos to post, i've lost the photo bug. hahahahah. so these picts are from a month ago i've found on the computer :O so, hm.. PSLE is just round the corner. really hope i'll do well, surpass my mum's expectations. with hope! Sport's Day was just a few days ago, I WON A MEDAL!!! i'm pretty shocked to be frank cause i've never won a medal in my entire life (i know, so pathetic).

On Sport's Day i dropped my phone and the screen cracked. its pretty cool actually, looks like a spiderweb. i think there some pictures of my cracked phone floating around facebook. Im using a spare phone now, wheeeeee. Yeah, if my phone wasn't broken i would have took millions of pictures of my amazing medal to show off to the entire world :D ah, actually the medal sucks. hehehehe. After school, we went to Marie's house to take a dip at the awesome pool. I just realised how much I've grown :( Swimming isn't one of my strong points, i hope i wont drown when the entire Singapore floods one day. I love Marie's house, so great! :) Cheer up Felicia! I love you ♥

So Im pretty much done talking. I wont be posting much cause i dont think i'll have much to post about. so.. see you :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist