brilliant food ^^

6:13 AM

haha. i was just blog-hopping randomly and stumbled across this amazing tumblr at where there were pictures of thousands of awesome looking foods :) i was feeling so bored but when i looked at the dozens of pink and sprinkled cupcakes, my mood just perked up. I dont know why, maybe because i was so hungry or maybe the cupcakes just looked too adorable. I find that cupcakes that are sprinkled with every colour you can imagine looks awesome. Cupcakes that have melted chocolate dripping from its sides literally makes me salivate. ahhhhhh. Food is like the best medicine, pretty and delicious food ofcause. I love the satisfaction of feeling like I've just eaten the most amazing food on the planet. Yummeh. ok i guess i'm a foodie ;)

P.S. Anyone thinks I'm overstressed?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist