WTH?!?!?!?!?

10:02 PM

yesterday couzzyjade n i played a game wher send me smses. we played for a while until we got bored of it. i changed my message alert frm justvibration t check yes juliet. so today at abt 11.45, she sent lyk 50 smses t me during class!! cn u say WTH? my fone keep on singing check yes juliet again n again lyk hell. thn everyone turned their heads t look at me lyk i was a freak, AHHHHH! thn i wrote on a piece of ppr t atiqa. F*** !! my fone ring lyk crazy ! WTH! thn atiqa write thn i oso write but wen i send th ppr back t atiqa alr. mrs lim saw me sending th note! arghhhhhh. mrs lim read th note, mrs lim write in my diary t show mum. phew. tot ill b screamed at. but its was so EMBARASSING! curse u couzzy. aft sch me n atiqa went t apologise. lets face it, my fone screamt really loudly): if im mrs lim ill b angry too

im tinking of changing my url. wat do u tink of 4timestherocker.blogspot.com ??? i tink th science ppr today was a so-so. MCQ was Easy. open-ended slightly difficult. but hu cares? if i get full marks for MCQ, i pass alr. gotta go, bye

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist