boo!

6:52 AM

say hi t all... aft sch, go t grandma hse, blahblah.
my resultss : maths-77 chinese-83 sci-73.5 english-not sure . ok aft going t grandma hse, yiyi called t ask if me n my bro wanted t eat dinner w her n stay ovrnight w her. ofcoz i was so bored, i agreed. we went t sushi tei for dinner. i added too much wasabi t one of my sushi i cried :D thn we went t yiyi's hse which is in ghim moh. small n cozy. i lyk it! i dropped my jolly while drinking it, i totally made a mess! HAHA ! I ate too many crackers,my tummy's popping out. im gaining weight! is it suppose t b a gd thing? well i kinda prefer my current weight; 28kg. but its borderline underweight D:
im bored. im bored. im bored. im bored. im bored. im bored. im bored. im bored. im bored. im bored. im bored. im bore. im bored. im bore. im bored. im bored. im bored. im bored. im bored. im bored. im bored. im bored. im bored. im bored. im bored. im bored. im bored. im bored. im bored. im bored. im bored. im bored. im bored. im bored. im bored. Damn, im bored everyday!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist