barbie, maybe im jealous

5:55 AM

hey pretty ladies and dinosaurs. the weather is fugging hot. i just noticed, after walking so long under the hot sun to reach princess carissa's house. OH MY EXAMS ARE OVER. Thought i'd just mention to you might be jealous people. i cant believe i lost my glasses. out of all my precious stuff, my ugly smart ass glasses? why thank you. I just might need a new pair, but no....... i cant get a new one. apparently because of stuff i partly think is true but thats not the point! I can't find my glasses, how am i gonna pay attention to class? ;) I admit i'm super nerdy. Geography, literature, biology? i'm fine with them, studying makes me feel smart anyway. Ok im so bored while typing this. Ugh my mum just read my first few lines, I hate it when she does that. hm........ i need to get a life.


bye alligators, owl city is so peaceful

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist