24 October 2008

5:52 AM

k, this blog is so damn it lame rite???
i think i did not bad i n my chinese compo
i doubt i 'll do great in my english compo
eng paper 2 is so easy
i was sleeping half the PAPER>>
but im just so bored
my day so totally AWESOME!!
it started with the WTH swollen eyes
which totally suck
but i hv to say besides that
my day is great
had this book
not very awesome but up to the standard
By Susie Day
BIG WOO! my not so secret blog

i was combing my hair half way
then i noticed something Horrid
A KNOT!!!!\
Lucky i had my moisturiser
rinsed it thoroughly and TADA!!!
KNOT's GONE!!!!
yeah for me!
ahh! shoot, i juz dropped my phone
suxx

wanna say hi to my BeihBeih JAde
miss you muchs
just your luck when you got to toko dsneyland when it was RAINING
no offence yah???
;]

i hv nothing else to say...
BUAY!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist