4:30 AM

What I wanted to say ytd

Heyy! I wanted to post ytd but then I was in my Aunt's house and the wire thingy is not w me. So I just snapped a quick shot and here goes. Me doing exercise on a ball while watching stuff on Youtube. What a multi-tasker (: The main point of what I wanted to say ytd is... Kudos to 2009!

Undescribable Feeling

Never felt so excited for a new year. I didnt feel hyper (Because of the medicine) but then I know that I'm just so on cloud nine! Being a hyperactive kid really brings me so much worries.. It affects my brain, emotional thoughts, yada yada. Back to today, I must say, its such an honour to be writing on my blog.. the first day of the year! okay.. that seems normal .__.

Back to mmrs
Lets just start w being the Resolution Maker : okay, a resolution for 2010. I'm gna pick smth weird and blah but I think I prefer the word unique to describe weird and blah (; Here goes, for 2010 im gna read 100 books! So nerdyyyy. But then still a resolution (:

Biggest regrets of 2009 : Okay, this is easier. Do you know how much I dont like commitments? Er.. Spilling out my guts in my school journal. :S

Most embarrasing : Mum fetch from school, Keefe saw me through the car window... yada yada. Can I DONT rmb this?!

Most happy about : Finally, after a reallyreallyreally long time, QUITTED MY NAPFA! Which is my art class. Yay!

Quote I did some 'self-remorse' in : Self-praise is an international disgrace -.- I knew this quite long ago, but I didnt want to tell Jade cause she'll just laugh her ass off.

Quote I regreted telling Jade : We were given : Two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to hear. But why only one heart? Cause the other was given to someone else. For us to find.

Not that excited about starting school, waking up early, stress about PSLE... I might just fall into depression. (: The friends in school are the ones that make me go to school, not Mum's threats (: I miss all of you! ♥

Lastly, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist