Happy Birthday, Daryl Soh !

3:14 AM

Ytd, 150110. Me and Felicia at Caltex eating plus admiring the card (: Me w the card
Felicia w card
Card, solo!
Today, beginning of the day. Met up w Felicia at Jp to buy Daryl's present. Then go Clementi MRT wait for Shawn. Take bus to Clementi Woods Sakura.
Toilet picts

Me + Felicia
Combo!
I can wink now!
Smile! Food was great, I ate like 4 plates. I think I ate like a monster. (: What can I say? Sashimi was great! (: Dessert too. Didnt get to eat the ice-cream, but I definitely managed to a huge bowl of Shark-fin. YUM!
We went playground.
Shawn.
Me @ the slide
Random picts lar/
Shawny!
I look like Im from Cheena (;
(:
On that thing.
Was trying to take the number thing but Felicia made a good view, so yeah.. :D
Yummy Dessert! plus more. This was only my first plate of dessert (:
After that, most of us went to West Coast Park. That's where the funnest and the most disgusting came.. Actually we started out w playing the pyramid. Rain, no rain, rain, no rain. Zzz.. Then Flying Fox. After that the guys were throwing sand at the girls. Shawn, Felicia and I ofcause run seperate ways lar. Then like 1o guys were ganging to throw sand at me. Daryl Soh threw a whole lot of sand on my face, do you know that it can cause death? I think in the end I got fed up and I started punching ppl. I only punched a few cause they kept throwing sand on my face. Should've worn sunglasses. (: I rmb punching Yide before running like hell away w Shawn. Then we go toilet clean up. I swollowed sand D': SLAP THEM! Then me and Shawn were dropped off by Daryl Soh's mum. Thanks, I was 5 minutes late for curfew. So my punishment is no pocket money for next week. But it was worth it. WCP was the funnest part of the whole thing. Came home, scrubscrubscrub! Bye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist