Monkey Business

4:45 PM

Hello! So long never post, I cant be blamed! (: These picts are taken on 090110. Around evening, my aunt, my uncle, my couz (younger one) and my brothers went for dinner together. Took lots of crazy picts but im not gna post them all!

In the car, my brother dont want take pictures w me D:
At the restaurant. Peek-a-BOO!
Waiting for food...
Go figure!
He doesnt care!
Zzz..
What are you playing on your phone that's so important?
:O
HeheheheEating.
Just to annoy my brother. Just where I ate at! (: After dinner, went to Night Safari.
Mr. Muscle + me + Charyse (my couz)
Matthew and the fake gold!
In the toilet, in the toilet...
Acting like so...
Killing time.
Glow in the dark Me!
Puppet show, so good. I love the way they 'zoom in' on details (:

Night Safari's private drum set! So fun, especially the tram (: I saw a sign, Himalayan Tiger, adopted by Tiger Balm! LMAO!!! Hahahahaha, had loads of fun, before I went there, I was like convinced that I wasnt gna have fun. And look what happened! Just shows that everything will be alright, will be just fine :D Next post coming up!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist