Travelling

11:17 PM

Hi! (:

I know this picture sucks and I look damn act cute in this. But this is the best alr. Today I went church. Alone, so it was damn ... After church, I was supposed to go home. But then I decided to buy Shawn her present. At Ion.. So train-ed to Ion, then back to Jurong. Wha, I sort of got lost. My feet hurt, my pocket got huge hole. No lar.

You know what? Ppl love kids because they look so adorable and so lovely. Its like they have the look that makes you think that they deserve to be loved. Yes, I love them too. SOMETIMES. They just are such crybabies! Anyone that cries at 3am? Needs to be fed every 5 minutes? And still have that i-deserve-your-love look? I have a golden answer! Yeah, and if you have twins. Ohmy, cant imagine.

Yeah, I needa go (:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify playlist